L-Epinephrine HCL Powder
L-Epinephrine hydrochloride is the active sympathomimetic hormone from the ADRENAL MEDULLA. It stimulates both the alpha- and beta- adrenergic systems, causes systemic VASOCONSTRICTION and gastrointestinal relaxation, stimulates the HEART, and dilates BRONCHI and cerebral vessels. It is used in ASTHMA and CARDIAC FAILURE and to delay absorption of local ANESTHETICS.
Epinephrine Hydrochloride is the hydrochloride salt of the naturally occurring sympathomimetic amine with vasoconstricting, intraocular pressure-reducing, and bronchodilating activities. By stimulating vascular alpha-adrenergic receptors, epinephrine causes vasoconstriction, thereby increasing vascular resistance and blood pressure. When administered in the conjunctiva, this agent binds to alpha-adrenergic receptors in the iris sphincter muscle, resulting in vasoconstriction, a decrease in the production of aqueous humor, and a lowering of intraocular pressure. Through its beta1 receptor-stimulating actions, epinephrine increases the force and rate of myocardial contraction and relaxes bronchial smooth muscle, resulting in bronchodilation.
Quack Detail for L-Epinephrine HCL
- L-Epinephrine Hydrochloride
- Purity : 99%
- CAS Registry Number: 55-31-2
- Einecs No: 200-230-3
- MF : C9H14ClNO3
- MW : 219.67
- MS :
- Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
- Appearance: white crystal powder
- Storage: Shading, confined preservation
- Manufacturer : Hezhong
- Usage : The product is a kind of medicine to adrenaline, hemostatic medicine, can the heart, blood vessels, excited contraction, used to smooth muscle relaxation bronchial grams, the bronchus asthma estimates allergic, cardiac arrest and first aid.