Carphedon is a nootropic smart drug effective at increasing focus and motivation.
Carphedon is a relatively new nootropic supplement that is said to be 60 times stronger than Piracetam.
The effects of Carphedon are largely similar to those seen when taking Piracetam: improved learning, memory, focus and mood.
Other benefits can include increase creativity, better problem solving and reasoning, heightened perceptual awareness and greater physical stamina.
Carphedon is especially effective at increasing energy levels and boosting motivation which is why it is often used as a study drug.
Carphedon Basic Info
- Product Name : Carphedon
- Alias : 4-Phenyl-2-pyrrolidone-1-acetamide, Phenylpiracetam , Phenotropil
- CAS register number : 77472-70-9
- Molecular Formula : C12H14N2O2
- Molecular Weight : 218.25
- Assay : 98%
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Grade : Pharmaceutical Grade
- Storage: Shading, confined preservation
- Usage: phenylpiracetam have various actions, such as anti-amnesic, antidepressant, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, anxiolytic and memory enhancement effects.